Information We Collect
The personal information requested from you, along with the reasons for requesting it, will be clearly communicated at the point of collection.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of your message, any attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including details such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We utilize the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website
- Improving, personalizing, and expanding our website
- Understanding and analyzing how you use our website
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicating with you directly or through our partners, including for customer service, updates, and other relevant information related to the website, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes
- Sending you emails
- Finding and preventing fraud
IILM Ranchi follows standard procedures for using log files. These files log visitors when they access websites. Similar to other hosting companies, these log files collect information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of this information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Please note that IILM Ranchi does not have access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. For more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, refer to the respective websites of those browsers.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), California consumers have the following rights:
- The right to request a business that collects personal data to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about consumers.
- The right to request that a business delete any personal data collected about the consumer.
- The right to request that a business