Introduction to Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
Table of Contents
Empowering Women Entrepreneurs in Goa
Goa’s Chief Minister, Dr. Pramod Sawant, is committed to empowering women through various social programs.
In this spirit, he has introduced the “Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana,” a scheme designed to support women’s self-help groups (SHGs) in the state. This initiative offers women an excellent opportunity to become entrepreneurs and provide food services, making the Chief Minister Annapurna Scheme a reality. Let’s explore the details of the Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana in Goa.
Key Highlights of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
- Name: Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana
- Introduced By: Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant
- Introduced On: 2nd October 2023
- State: Goa
- Beneficiaries: Women who joined Self Help Groups
- Objective: Improving the economic standing of women by giving them the opportunity to start their own business
- Official Website: https://www.goa.gov.in/department/rural-development/
Objective of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
Empowering Self Help Groups
The primary objective of the Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana in Goa is to strengthen the approximately 4000 registered Self Help Groups (SHGs) in the state. This program empowers these groups to launch their own enterprises, providing a path to financial independence and a stable source of income. Chief Minister Pramod Sawant initiated this inspiring project to help SHGs advance economically by opening food canteens.
Features & Benefits of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
Empowering Women through Food Services
Here are some of the key features and benefits of the Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana in Goa:
- This scheme serves as a model for women’s empowerment in the region.
- It enables state-owned women to start their own businesses.
- Thousands of women in Goa will benefit from this initiative.
- Women in the state can enhance their economic circumstances by operating a food canteen business.
- Participants will gain experience in the food catering industry, preparing them to open their food canteens in the future.
Tender Duration for Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
Licensing and Extension
Self-Help Groups interested in providing meals to governmental organizations will be granted a license for a maximum of three years. If a specific Women Self Help Group wishes to extend this period, they can apply to the appropriate department for an additional two-year extension.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The program is open only to permanent residents of Goa.
- SHGs must be registered under the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) or the National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM).
- Women participating in Self Help Groups (SHGs) are eligible.
- Under the Annapurna Yojana, each SHG can operate one Food Canteen in any department.
Required Documents for Registration
To register for Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Registration Certificate of SHGs
- Members Details
- Bank Account Details
- Office Address of SHGs
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa
To apply for the Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana in Goa, follow these steps:
- Create an application for the CM Annapurna Scheme Goa.
- Provide all necessary information, including bank account details, SHGs’ registration number, and the department where you plan to open a food cafeteria.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Submit your application to the office of the rural development department.
For more information or if you have any queries or complaints related to the yojana, you can contact:
|Contact Person:||Shri Bhushan Savoikar|
|Address:||District Rural Development Agency, North Goa District, Spaces Building, 7th Floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji Goa.|
|Phone Number:||0832-2438773, 0832-2437414, 0832-2437409, 0832-2437411|
Who can benefit from this scheme?
Women who are part of registered Self Help Groups (SHGs) in Goa are the primary beneficiaries of this scheme.
What are the key objectives of Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa?
The scheme aims to strengthen SHGs and improve the economic status of women by allowing them to establish and operate food canteens.
How long is the tender duration for providing meals to governmental organizations under this scheme?
Self-Help Groups can obtain a license for a maximum of three years, with the possibility of extending it for an additional two years.
What are the eligibility criteria for this scheme?
To be eligible, applicants must be permanent residents of Goa, have SHGs registered under NRLM or NULM, and be part of a Self Help Group operating only one food canteen.