The Jagananna Videshi Vidya Deevena (JVD) scheme is a scholarship program for students from Andhra Pradesh who want to study abroad. The scheme was launched in 2021 by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
The JVD scheme provides financial assistance to eligible students to cover the cost of tuition, living expenses, and other expenses related to their studies abroad. The amount of financial assistance provided under the scheme depends on the course of study and the university the student is admitted to.
To be eligible for the JVD scheme, students must meet the following criteria:
- To be eligible, individuals need to hold permanent residency in Andhra Pradesh.
- They must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in their last qualifying examination.
- Their family’s annual income must be below Rs. 600,000.
- They must have been admitted to a foreign university for a postgraduate course.
- The application process for the JVD scheme is online. Students can apply for the scheme through the website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The last date to apply for the JVD scheme for the academic year 2023-24 is June 10, 2023.
Here are some of the benefits of the jagananna videshi vidya deevena:
- It provides financial assistance to students to cover the cost of their studies abroad.
- It helps students to gain access to some of the world’s leading universities.
- It provides students with the opportunity to study in a different culture and environment.
- It helps students to develop their skills and knowledge, which can help them to succeed in their careers.
- If you are a student from Andhra Pradesh who is interested in studying abroad, the JVD scheme is a great opportunity to get financial assistance to cover the cost of your studies. I encourage you to apply for the scheme and see if you are eligible.