Abua Awas Yojana 2023: Jharkhand’s Chief Minister Hemant Soren has initiated various plans for the well-being of people from different sections of the state.
Recently, on the occasion of the 77th Independence Day, Chief Minister Hemant Soren announced a new scheme named “Abua Awas Yojana” to provide housing facilities to all families in the state. Under this scheme, three-room houses will be made available to needy families in Jharkhand.
Table of Contents
Abua Awas Yojana Announcement:
On August 15, 2023, Jharkhand Chief Minister Hemant Soren announced the launch of the Abua Awas Yojana while hoisting the national flag. This scheme aims to provide three-room pucca houses to underprivileged families in the state. It intends to cover families who have not benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The Jharkhand government is committed to providing housing to needy and poor families without any discrimination based on caste or income.
Budget Allocation for Abua Awas Yojana: The Jharkhand government has allocated a budget of INR 15,000 crore for the implementation of the Abua Awas Yojana. This substantial budget will facilitate the construction of three-room houses for eligible beneficiaries. The government plans to complete this scheme within the next two years, ensuring that all deserving families can have their own pucca houses.
|Abua Awas Yojana 2023||Information|
|Scheme Name||Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana|
|Launch Date||August 15, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Needy families in Jharkhand|
|Objective||Providing pucca houses for underprivileged families|
|Budget Allocation||INR 15,000 crore|
|Official Website (Expected)||To be launched soon|
Features and Benefits of Abua Awas Yojana:
- Chief Minister Hemant Soren announced the scheme during the Independence Day celebration.
- Needy families in Jharkhand will benefit from the Abua Awas Yojana.
- The scheme ensures the provision of pucca houses to all underprivileged families for their residence.
- The budget of INR 15,000 crore has been allocated for the implementation of the scheme.
- The government aims to complete the Abua Awas Yojana within the next two years, ensuring timely housing for all beneficiaries.
- The scheme will be implemented across the entire state, covering all eligible recipients.
- The benefits of the scheme will be extended to people from all caste and income groups without any discrimination.
|Scheme Announcement||Chief Minister Hemant Soren’s Independence Day speech|
|Target Audience||Needy families in Jharkhand|
|Housing Provision||Three-room pucca houses for beneficiaries|
|Budget Allocation||INR 15,000 crore|
|Implementation Period||Within the next two years|
|Inclusive||Open to all caste and income groups|
Abua Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Jharkhand.
- Only economically disadvantaged and poor families without pucca houses are eligible.
- Those who have already benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will not be eligible for the Abua Awas Yojana.
|Residency||Permanent residents of Jharkhand|
|Qualification||Economically disadvantaged and poor families|
|Exclusion||Those already benefited from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
Documents Required for Abua Awas Yojana:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof
- Ration Card
- Income Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport-sized Photograph
- Bank Account Details
How to Apply for Abua Awas Yojana:
Currently, the official application process and guidelines for the Abua Awas Yojana are not publicly available. The government has announced the scheme, but specific details about the application process and criteria are yet to be released. Once the government provides more information, we will update you through this article so that you can easily apply for the scheme.
Abua Awas Yojana faq
What is Abua Awas Yojana?
Abua Awas Yojana is a housing scheme initiated by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Hemant Soren, to provide three-room pucca houses to underprivileged families in the state.
When was Abua Awas Yojana launched?
The scheme was announced on August 15, 2023, during the Independence Day celebration by Chief Minister Hemant Soren.
Who are the beneficiaries of this scheme?
The scheme targets needy families residing in Jharkhand who do not have access to pucca houses or are unable to build one due to financial constraints.